WBK Engineering, LLC (WBK) is currently seeking motivated individuals to work out of our Battle Creek, MI office. WBK is a full-service civil engineering consulting firm specializing in site development, federal and tribal, transportation, municipal, construction, environmental and storm water engineering, as well as urban planning, which is positioned for growth. Our staff includes over 30 engineers, scientists and support professionals. WBK has offices in Aurora and St. Charles, Illinois and in Battle Creek, Michigan.
WBK is seeking an experienced and responsive Civil Engineer, committed to personal service and professional growth, who will support our engineering practice in Battle Creek, MI. Our Civil Engineer IIII will perform a variety of duties, mainly in the office, with some field responsibilities. Experience working with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required. Experience with site development projects of varying levels of complexity and/or federal work on multidisciplinary teams is a plus. Occasional travel may be required with this position. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn business development and client management aspects of projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform site development engineering design services
• Documentation of design computations
• Communicate clearly and concisely
• Project work planning and leadership
• Support business development efforts of our Michigan office
Education & Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’s Degree in of Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
• One to six years of experience in the site development engineering field.
• Candidate will have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination, and have their Professional Engineer’s (PE) license or be preparing for the (PE) examination
For consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].