WBK is seeking an experienced and responsive Civil Engineer, committed to personal service and professional growth, who will support our engineering practice. Our Civil Engineer I-III will perform a variety of duties, mainly in the office, with some field responsibilities. Experience working with Micro-Station and/or AutoCAD is required. Experience working with varying transportation design software or water resource modeling programs is a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform transportation engineering and water resource design services for Local Agency, Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Toll Highway projects
• Documentation of Design computations
• Technical and Project Report Writing
• Project work planning and leadership
Education & Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’s Degree in of Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
• One to six years of experience in the transportation engineering field. Recent graduates with coop or internship experience will be considered.
• Candidate will have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination, and be preparing for the Professional Engineers (PE) examination
For consideration, please email your resume to [email protected].