WBK Engineering (WBK) is currently seeking a motivated individual to become a key member of our Transportation Group. The position is located in our St. Charles, IL office. WBK is a full-service civil engineering consulting firm specializing in municipal, construction, transportation, structural, environmental and storm water engineering. WBK is positioned for growth and is looking for career minded professionals who will help drive the direction and success of the firm. Our staff includes engineers, scientists and support professionals.
WBK is seeking an experienced and responsive Structural Engineer, committed to personal service and professional growth, who will support our growing structural engineering practice. Our Structural Engineer will perform a variety of duties, mainly in the office, with some field responsibilities. Experience working with Micro-Station and/or AutoCAD is a must. Experience working with varying structural design software is a plus.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform Structural Engineering Services for Local Agency, Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois State Toll Highway projects
- Documentation of Structural Design computations
- Field inspection of structural elements
- Technical and Project Report Writing
Education & Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in of Civil Engineering or related engineering field
- Minimum of eight years, with a preferred range of eight to fifteen years of relevant structural design experience
- State of Illinois Professional Engineering License
- State of Illinois Structural Engineering License
WBK Engineering offers a professional work environment with competitive benefit and compensation package as well as exceptional learning opportunities. If interested, please submit a resume electronically to email@example.com or mail to:
WBK Engineering, LLC
Attn: Human Resources
116 West Main Street, Suite 201
St. Charles, IL 60174
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
WBK Engineering, LLC (WBK) provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, creed, veteran’s status, veteran’s disability and physical or mental disability. WBK intends that all matters related to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, terminations and layoffs and recalls, as well as all WBK sponsored social and recreational programs, and all treatment on the job, be free of unlawful discriminatory practices.